Welcome to Tice Realty…
Great Older Home – walk to the water with private dock behind the house – on Greers Ferry Lake. Beautiful lake view. Price includes 10X28 covered boat slip with 20′ pontoon boat. Also included is older but great condition golf cart. Home is on 1/3 acre lot and features 3 bedrooms and 3 baths, spacious… Read More
Relax and enjoy the view from this spacious deluxe condo overlooking Indian Hills Golf Course and lake. This spectular condo features vaulted ceilings, a wood burning fireplace, beautiful wood floors, breakfast bar, updated kitchen with beautiful cabinetry and tile counter, formal dining area with a panoramic view of beautiful Indian Hills and that is just… Read More
Area Information: Greers Ferry Lake
Nestled in the heart of north central Arkansas, Greers Ferry Lake is a 40,000 acre man-made lake monitored by the US Army Corp of Engineers. Shoreline management has kept this pristine beauty clean and natural since it was first dedicated in 1963. Each year, the Greers Ferry Lake and Little Red River Association organizes a shoreline clean up in September. With the help of hundred of volunteers, the shoreline is cleaned of trash and litter to further enhance the true beauty that nature has provided. Thousands of visitors come each year to enjoy the clean waters for boating, swimming, and a … [Read More...]
- Here's how your desk should be organized January 30, 2015Just a few quick changes to your workspace can help increase your productivity.
- Qatar buys London's banking district January 28, 2015Qatar has added to its bulging portfolio of prime London real estate by clinching a deal to buy Canary Wharf, home to several skyscrapers housing the city's biggest banks.
- Home prices grow at slower pace January 27, 2015The Case-Shiller index of home prices in major U.S. cities shows a continued slowdown, raising concerns about the housing market for 2015.
- Boomerang home buyers are coming back January 27, 2015Millions of Americans who lost their homes in the recession may become eligible to buy a new home beginning this year, according to a report.
- What to do with a dying neighborhood January 21, 2015Covington, Ga., decided not to let a half-completed development sit empty. But not everyone supports the city's solution.