Welcome to Tice Realty…
Great Older Home – walk to the water with private dock behind the house – on Greers Ferry Lake. Beautiful lake view. Price includes 10X28 covered boat slip with 20′ pontoon boat. Also included is older but great condition golf cart. Home is on 1/3 acre lot and features 3 bedrooms and 3 baths, spacious… Read More
Recline on your beautiful screen porch (runs entire length of back of home) and enjoy the beauty of your own “garden of eden”. This lovely landscaped back yard is fenced with deer fence to keep out pest and features many beautiful blooming plants and trees. From the front, this beautiful brick home has abundant curb… Read More
Area Information: Greers Ferry Lake
Nestled in the heart of north central Arkansas, Greers Ferry Lake is a 40,000 acre man-made lake monitored by the US Army Corp of Engineers. Shoreline management has kept this pristine beauty clean and natural since it was first dedicated in 1963. Each year, the Greers Ferry Lake and Little Red River Association organizes a shoreline clean up in September. With the help of hundred of volunteers, the shoreline is cleaned of trash and litter to further enhance the true beauty that nature has provided. Thousands of visitors come each year to enjoy the clean waters for boating, swimming, and a … [Read More...]
- Bank's 'repeated failures' led to 2,000 foreclosures, feds say September 29, 2014While borrowers were trying to save their homes from foreclosure, Flagstar Bank sat on important documents and 'drove borrowers into foreclosure,' authorities said.
- Americans are spending again September 29, 2014More people bought cars, furniture and cell phones in August, a positive sign for the economy.
- Why everybody is moving to Texas September 29, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Let your employer get you a cheaper mortgage September 25, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Is the economic recovery real? 3 stats to watch September 24, 2014There's plenty of data out there, but keep an eye on housing, manufacturing and people's spending.