Welcome to Tice Realty…
Relax and enjoy the view from this spacious deluxe condo overlooking Indian Hills Golf Course and lake. This spectular condo features vaulted ceilings, a wood burning fireplace, beautiful wood floors, breakfast bar, updated kitchen with beautiful cabinetry and tile counter, formal dining area with a panoramic view of beautiful Indian Hills and that is just… Read More
Beautiful and spacious condo right on the fairway of Indian Hills Golf Course. This beautiful and tasteful condo features a gas log fireplace and vaulted ceiling in the Great Room with a nice serving bar seperating kitchen and dining area. Enjoy preparing for your friends while you entertain. The well appointed kitchen has updated appliances… Read More
Area Information: Greers Ferry Lake
Nestled in the heart of north central Arkansas, Greers Ferry Lake is a 40,000 acre man-made lake monitored by the US Army Corp of Engineers. Shoreline management has kept this pristine beauty clean and natural since it was first dedicated in 1963. Each year, the Greers Ferry Lake and Little Red River Association organizes a shoreline clean up in September. With the help of hundred of volunteers, the shoreline is cleaned of trash and litter to further enhance the true beauty that nature has provided. Thousands of visitors come each year to enjoy the clean waters for boating, swimming, and a … [Read More...]
- FHA to pull back on big mortgages December 8, 2013The Federal Housing Administration has announced plans to reduce its stake in the market, an indication it sees some signs of strength in real estate.
- New mortgage rules may mean less choice December 6, 2013Read full story for latest details.
- End of mortgage-fix break could mean big tax bills December 6, 2013Read full story for latest details.
- Job growth drives mortgage rate jump December 5, 2013Read full story for latest details.
- Top 10 U.S. cities for Chinese homebuyers December 5, 2013As the Chinese economy continues to boom, Chinese are looking abroad to spend money on real estate.