Welcome to Tice Realty…
Great Older Home – walk to the water with private dock behind the house – on Greers Ferry Lake. Beautiful lake view. Price includes 10X28 covered boat slip with 20′ pontoon boat. Also included is older but great condition golf cart. Home is on 1/3 acre lot and features 3 bedrooms and 3 baths, spacious… Read More
Recline on your beautiful screen porch (runs entire length of back of home) and enjoy the beauty of your own “garden of eden”. This lovely landscaped back yard is fenced with deer fence to keep out pest and features many beautiful blooming plants and trees. From the front, this beautiful brick home has abundant curb… Read More
Area Information: Greers Ferry Lake
Nestled in the heart of north central Arkansas, Greers Ferry Lake is a 40,000 acre man-made lake monitored by the US Army Corp of Engineers. Shoreline management has kept this pristine beauty clean and natural since it was first dedicated in 1963. Each year, the Greers Ferry Lake and Little Red River Association organizes a shoreline clean up in September. With the help of hundred of volunteers, the shoreline is cleaned of trash and litter to further enhance the true beauty that nature has provided. Thousands of visitors come each year to enjoy the clean waters for boating, swimming, and a … [Read More...]
- Home price increases continue at slower pace July 29, 2014Prices are up at 9.3% annual rate in May, according to S&P/Case-Shiller home price index, marking the sixth straight month the rate of increase has slowed.
- Zillow buys Trulia for $3.5 billion July 28, 2014The two leading real estate websites combine.
- For sale: Town of Aladdin, Wyo., for $1.5 million July 25, 2014Want to own your own town? You can buy Aladdin, Wyo., for $1.5 million. The price tag includes a general store, post office, bar, a house and more.
- Chinese homebuyers are flocking to these U.S. states July 23, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Mansions for under $1 million July 17, 2014Mansions that would be very costly to build today are on the market around the country for well under $1 million each.