Welcome to Tice Realty…
Absolutely the most perfect cottage you will find! This cute 2 BR 2 BA cottage is centrally located on a quiet street but yet walking distance to fitness center, parks, pools, restaurants, shopping, professional services, art galleries, and many recreational amenities. Having been remodeled approx. 5 years ago, you drive off the road into a… Read More
Great Older Home – walk to the water with private dock behind the house – on Greers Ferry Lake. Beautiful lake view. Price includes 10X28 covered boat slip with 20′ pontoon boat. Also included is older but great condition golf cart. Home is on 1/3 acre lot and features 3 bedrooms and 3 baths, spacious… Read More
Area Information: Greers Ferry Lake
Nestled in the heart of north central Arkansas, Greers Ferry Lake is a 40,000 acre man-made lake monitored by the US Army Corp of Engineers. Shoreline management has kept this pristine beauty clean and natural since it was first dedicated in 1963. Each year, the Greers Ferry Lake and Little Red River Association organizes a shoreline clean up in September. With the help of hundred of volunteers, the shoreline is cleaned of trash and litter to further enhance the true beauty that nature has provided. Thousands of visitors come each year to enjoy the clean waters for boating, swimming, and a … [Read More...]
- It's getting harder to afford a home March 26, 2015Home price appreciation has been outpacing wage growth in the last two years , which means it's getting harder to afford buying a home.
- Warning signs in the housing market March 25, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- 4 reasons to sell your home now March 25, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Rent vs. buy vs. live with mom and dad March 25, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Look what these homes are hiding March 20, 2015Whether they are for storage, work, security or just plain fun -- home owners are adding secret rooms to their construction plans.