Welcome to Tice Realty…
Spacious brick home on large corner lot, beautifully landscaped and maintained. Home is in quiet upscale neighborhood. Enter this beautiful home through a well landscaped entry into the naturally light (solar tubes) great room flanked by a beautiful f/place and built-ins on one side, a wall of glass opening onto the sunroom and colorful gardens… Read More
Amazing Custom built home with panoramic lake view. Beautiful natural rock through out the home with natural rock accent walls, stunning fireplace both functional for heating as well as beauty, gormet kitchen with cherry cabinets, Corian Countertops, and gas range with convection oven/microwave/convection oven. All bedrooms are spacious and would easily accommodate a king. Large… Read More
Area Information: Greers Ferry Lake
Nestled in the heart of north central Arkansas, Greers Ferry Lake is a 40,000 acre man-made lake monitored by the US Army Corp of Engineers. Shoreline management has kept this pristine beauty clean and natural since it was first dedicated in 1963. Each year, the Greers Ferry Lake and Little Red River Association organizes a shoreline clean up in September. With the help of hundred of volunteers, the shoreline is cleaned of trash and litter to further enhance the true beauty that nature has provided. Thousands of visitors come each year to enjoy the clean waters for boating, swimming, and a … [Read More...]
- Homes sell the fastest in these markets August 26, 2015The pace of home sales is starting to slow in markets throughout the country, according to a new report from Trulia.
- Airbnb: 1,000 companies sign up for business travel August 21, 2015Corporations have been clamoring to sign up for Airbnb's new business travel service as they seek alternatives to traditional hotels.
- Sky swimming: Luxury London condo to get 'floating' pool August 21, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- America's most expensive rental markets August 19, 2015Rent is unaffordable in 75% of housing markets in the U.S., according to Zillow, and it's especially tough for renters in these metro areas.
- Good news: Homeowners spend like it's 2006 August 18, 2015Home Depot reported a big increase in sales as consumers ramped up their home improvement spending to 2006 levels.