Welcome to Tice Realty…
Great Older Home – walk to the water with private dock behind the house – on Greers Ferry Lake. Beautiful lake view. Price includes 10X28 covered boat slip with 20′ pontoon boat. Also included is older but great condition golf cart. Home is on 1/3 acre lot and features 3 bedrooms and 3 baths, spacious… Read More
Recline on your beautiful screen porch (runs entire length of back of home) and enjoy the beauty of your own “garden of eden”. This lovely landscaped back yard is fenced with deer fence to keep out pest and features many beautiful blooming plants and trees. From the front, this beautiful brick home has abundant curb… Read More
Area Information: Greers Ferry Lake
Nestled in the heart of north central Arkansas, Greers Ferry Lake is a 40,000 acre man-made lake monitored by the US Army Corp of Engineers. Shoreline management has kept this pristine beauty clean and natural since it was first dedicated in 1963. Each year, the Greers Ferry Lake and Little Red River Association organizes a shoreline clean up in September. With the help of hundred of volunteers, the shoreline is cleaned of trash and litter to further enhance the true beauty that nature has provided. Thousands of visitors come each year to enjoy the clean waters for boating, swimming, and a … [Read More...]
- First rise in foreclosure auctions in nearly four years September 11, 2014Scheduled foreclosure auctions rose in August for the first time in nearly four years.
- Amazing shipping container homes September 8, 2014Millions of empty shipping containers sit just waiting to be used for other purposes. Architects are turning them into utilitarian masterpieces.
- Make a shipping container your home for less than $185K September 5, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Builders race to develop sky-high condo buildings September 4, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Baby Boomers face big housing crunch September 2, 2014America's Baby Boomers are facing a housing crunch, with many expected to struggle to afford their homes come retirement.