Welcome to Tice Realty…
Great Older Home – walk to the water with private dock behind the house – on Greers Ferry Lake. Beautiful lake view. Price includes 10X28 covered boat slip with 20′ pontoon boat. Also included is older but great condition golf cart. Home is on 1/3 acre lot and features 3 bedrooms and 3 baths, spacious… Read More
Recline on your beautiful screen porch (runs entire length of back of home) and enjoy the beauty of your own “garden of eden”. This lovely landscaped back yard is fenced with deer fence to keep out pest and features many beautiful blooming plants and trees. From the front, this beautiful brick home has abundant curb… Read More
Area Information: Greers Ferry Lake
Nestled in the heart of north central Arkansas, Greers Ferry Lake is a 40,000 acre man-made lake monitored by the US Army Corp of Engineers. Shoreline management has kept this pristine beauty clean and natural since it was first dedicated in 1963. Each year, the Greers Ferry Lake and Little Red River Association organizes a shoreline clean up in September. With the help of hundred of volunteers, the shoreline is cleaned of trash and litter to further enhance the true beauty that nature has provided. Thousands of visitors come each year to enjoy the clean waters for boating, swimming, and a … [Read More...]
- One property insurance claim can hike your premiums by hundreds October 19, 2014File just one property claim to your insurer and you can expect to see your premiums soar by hundreds of dollars in some states.
- For $65 million, you can buy Miami's most expensive home October 17, 2014Called La Brisa, this 9-bedroom home in Miami's Coconut Grove neighborhood sits on nearly 7 acres with views of the Atlantic Ocean and Biscayne Bay.
- Mortgage rates fall below 4% October 16, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- $547,000 for a parking space in Hong Kong October 10, 2014Forget a sea view mansion. In Hong Kong, parking spaces are some of the hottest properties on the market.
- 5 things to consider before tapping your home for cash October 7, 2014With home prices on the rise, more people have been able to tap their home's equity to pay for renovations, consolidate debts or help pay for other big ticket items. But is it a good move for you?