Welcome to Tice Realty…
Relax and enjoy the view from this spacious deluxe condo overlooking Indian Hills Golf Course and lake. This spectular condo features vaulted ceilings, a wood burning fireplace, beautiful wood floors, breakfast bar, updated kitchen with beautiful cabinetry and tile counter, formal dining area with a panoramic view of beautiful Indian Hills and that is just… Read More
Beautiful and spacious condo right on the fairway of Indian Hills Golf Course. This beautiful and tasteful condo features a gas log fireplace and vaulted ceiling in the Great Room with a nice serving bar seperating kitchen and dining area. Enjoy preparing for your friends while you entertain. The well appointed kitchen has updated appliances… Read More
Area Information: Greers Ferry Lake
Nestled in the heart of north central Arkansas, Greers Ferry Lake is a 40,000 acre man-made lake monitored by the US Army Corp of Engineers. Shoreline management has kept this pristine beauty clean and natural since it was first dedicated in 1963. Each year, the Greers Ferry Lake and Little Red River Association organizes a shoreline clean up in September. With the help of hundred of volunteers, the shoreline is cleaned of trash and litter to further enhance the true beauty that nature has provided. Thousands of visitors come each year to enjoy the clean waters for boating, swimming, and a … [Read More...]
- Mortgage rates fall again March 6, 2014Mortgage interest rates have stayed in a narrow, very affordable range all year.
- FHA says it won't need another bailout March 4, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Cheap Obama mortgages to get pricier March 4, 2014Nearly 783,000 homeowners who had mortgage rates reduced under the Home Affordable Modification Program will see their payments increase.
- Housing's most important jobs number March 3, 2014When the new employment report comes out this Friday, one number alone will portend the future of the housing recovery. (Hint: It involves those pesky kids still living at home.)
- Buy vs. rent: What you'll pay in the 10 biggest cities March 3, 2014Despite rising home prices and climbing mortgage rates, it's still cheaper to buy a home than rent one in these 10 major cities, according to Trulia. Here's how much you'll save.