Welcome to Tice Realty…
Spacious brick home on large corner lot, beautifully landscaped and maintained. Home is in quiet upscale neighborhood. Enter this beautiful home through a well landscaped entry into the naturally light (solar tubes) great room flanked by a beautiful f/place and built-ins on one side, a wall of glass opening onto the sunroom and colorful gardens… Read More
Amazing Custom built home with panoramic lake view. Beautiful natural rock through out the home with natural rock accent walls, stunning fireplace both functional for heating as well as beauty, gormet kitchen with cherry cabinets, Corian Countertops, and gas range with convection oven/microwave/convection oven. All bedrooms are spacious and would easily accommodate a king. Large… Read More
Area Information: Greers Ferry Lake
Nestled in the heart of north central Arkansas, Greers Ferry Lake is a 40,000 acre man-made lake monitored by the US Army Corp of Engineers. Shoreline management has kept this pristine beauty clean and natural since it was first dedicated in 1963. Each year, the Greers Ferry Lake and Little Red River Association organizes a shoreline clean up in September. With the help of hundred of volunteers, the shoreline is cleaned of trash and litter to further enhance the true beauty that nature has provided. Thousands of visitors come each year to enjoy the clean waters for boating, swimming, and a … [Read More...]
- Is the party over for real estate investing? May 22, 2015REITs have been one of the best performing assets since the recession. But now they're stalling.
- It's getting more expensive to be a renter May 21, 2015Rents increased 4% in April from last year while home values only rose 3% during the same time period.
- This Texas ranch can be yours for just $725 million May 21, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- World's hottest luxury housing markets May 20, 2015These 10 cities saw the highest price rises for prime residential real estate over the past 12 months.
- Monaco real estate just had its hottest year ever May 19, 2015Rich Russians poured money into Monaco real estate last year, helping boost property transactions in the city state to a record high.