Welcome to Tice Realty…
Spacious brick home on large corner lot, beautifully landscaped and maintained. Home is in quiet upscale neighborhood. Enter this beautiful home through a well landscaped entry into the naturally light (solar tubes) great room flanked by a beautiful f/place and built-ins on one side, a wall of glass opening onto the sunroom and colorful gardens… Read More
Amazing Custom built home with panoramic lake view. Beautiful natural rock through out the home with natural rock accent walls, stunning fireplace both functional for heating as well as beauty, gormet kitchen with cherry cabinets, Corian Countertops, and gas range with convection oven/microwave/convection oven. All bedrooms are spacious and would easily accommodate a king. Large… Read More
Area Information: Greers Ferry Lake
Nestled in the heart of north central Arkansas, Greers Ferry Lake is a 40,000 acre man-made lake monitored by the US Army Corp of Engineers. Shoreline management has kept this pristine beauty clean and natural since it was first dedicated in 1963. Each year, the Greers Ferry Lake and Little Red River Association organizes a shoreline clean up in September. With the help of hundred of volunteers, the shoreline is cleaned of trash and litter to further enhance the true beauty that nature has provided. Thousands of visitors come each year to enjoy the clean waters for boating, swimming, and a … [Read More...]
- Google could be your next mortgage broker November 23, 2015Google is looking to make it easier for house hunters to find a mortgage.
- Not buying a home was my smartest financial move November 23, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Australia blocks sale of Ohio-sized ranch November 19, 2015The Australian government has blocked the sale of a massive private cattle ranch to foreign buyers, saying it was "contrary to the national interest."
- You probably can't afford to live near good schools November 19, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- How to buy a home without a 20% down payment November 13, 2015As home prices rise, it's getting harder for buyers to come up with a down payment. But there are options.