Welcome to Tice Realty…
Spacious brick home on large corner lot, beautifully landscaped and maintained. Home is in quiet upscale neighborhood. Enter this beautiful home through a well landscaped entry into the naturally light (solar tubes) great room flanked by a beautiful f/place and built-ins on one side, a wall of glass opening onto the sunroom and colorful gardens… Read More
Amazing Custom built home with panoramic lake view. Beautiful natural rock through out the home with natural rock accent walls, stunning fireplace both functional for heating as well as beauty, gormet kitchen with cherry cabinets, Corian Countertops, and gas range with convection oven/microwave/convection oven. All bedrooms are spacious and would easily accommodate a king. Large… Read More
Area Information: Greers Ferry Lake
Nestled in the heart of north central Arkansas, Greers Ferry Lake is a 40,000 acre man-made lake monitored by the US Army Corp of Engineers. Shoreline management has kept this pristine beauty clean and natural since it was first dedicated in 1963. Each year, the Greers Ferry Lake and Little Red River Association organizes a shoreline clean up in September. With the help of hundred of volunteers, the shoreline is cleaned of trash and litter to further enhance the true beauty that nature has provided. Thousands of visitors come each year to enjoy the clean waters for boating, swimming, and a … [Read More...]
- Gen-Xers don't want to be homeowners June 25, 2015Millennials aren't the only ones hurting America's homeownership rate.
- Australia is selling a ranch the size of New Jersey June 25, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Jack Ma just bought a huge New York property for $23 million June 25, 2015Alibaba co-founder Jack Ma has paid $23 million for a 28,100-acre property in New York's Adirondacks
- The middle class is struggling to make the rent June 24, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- You can now invest in real estate, even if you're not Donald Trump June 12, 2015There's a way for average people to invest in real estate through crowdfunding. But they should exercise extreme caution.