Welcome to Tice Realty…
Great Older Home – walk to the water with private dock behind the house – on Greers Ferry Lake. Beautiful lake view. Price includes 10X28 covered boat slip with 20′ pontoon boat. Also included is older but great condition golf cart. Home is on 1/3 acre lot and features 3 bedrooms and 3 baths, spacious… Read More
Relax and enjoy the view from this spacious deluxe condo overlooking Indian Hills Golf Course and lake. This spectular condo features vaulted ceilings, a wood burning fireplace, beautiful wood floors, breakfast bar, updated kitchen with beautiful cabinetry and tile counter, formal dining area with a panoramic view of beautiful Indian Hills and that is just… Read More
Area Information: Greers Ferry Lake
Nestled in the heart of north central Arkansas, Greers Ferry Lake is a 40,000 acre man-made lake monitored by the US Army Corp of Engineers. Shoreline management has kept this pristine beauty clean and natural since it was first dedicated in 1963. Each year, the Greers Ferry Lake and Little Red River Association organizes a shoreline clean up in September. With the help of hundred of volunteers, the shoreline is cleaned of trash and litter to further enhance the true beauty that nature has provided. Thousands of visitors come each year to enjoy the clean waters for boating, swimming, and a … [Read More...]
- The answer to New York City's housing crisis: Smaller apartments February 27, 2015Like many cities, New York doesn't have enough units to house its residents -- especially those at lower income levels. Here's how the city is working to solve the problem.
- Luxury New York apartment accepts 'poor door' applications February 27, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- 4 trends popping up in high-end kitchens February 27, 2015Here's what luxury homeowners are adding to their kitchens.
- Home prices gain, but recovery is 'faltering' February 24, 2015Home prices climbed 4.5% in 2014, according to the closely-watched S&P Case/Shiller index of prices in 20 major U.S. cities.
- What you need to earn to buy a home in 27 cities February 24, 2015To afford a home in Pittsburgh, you'll need to earn just under $32,000 a year. But if you want a place of your own in San Francisco, you'll need to earn more than four times that amount.