Welcome to Tice Realty…
Great Older Home – walk to the water with private dock behind the house – on Greers Ferry Lake. Beautiful lake view. Price includes 10X28 covered boat slip with 20′ pontoon boat. Also included is older but great condition golf cart. Home is on 1/3 acre lot and features 3 bedrooms and 3 baths, spacious… Read More
Relax and enjoy the view from this spacious deluxe condo overlooking Indian Hills Golf Course and lake. This spectular condo features vaulted ceilings, a wood burning fireplace, beautiful wood floors, breakfast bar, updated kitchen with beautiful cabinetry and tile counter, formal dining area with a panoramic view of beautiful Indian Hills and that is just… Read More
Area Information: Greers Ferry Lake
Nestled in the heart of north central Arkansas, Greers Ferry Lake is a 40,000 acre man-made lake monitored by the US Army Corp of Engineers. Shoreline management has kept this pristine beauty clean and natural since it was first dedicated in 1963. Each year, the Greers Ferry Lake and Little Red River Association organizes a shoreline clean up in September. With the help of hundred of volunteers, the shoreline is cleaned of trash and litter to further enhance the true beauty that nature has provided. Thousands of visitors come each year to enjoy the clean waters for boating, swimming, and a … [Read More...]
- What to do with a dying neighborhood January 21, 2015Covington, Ga., decided not to let a half-completed development sit empty. But not everyone supports the city's solution.
- London's homes are worth as much as Brazil's economy January 13, 2015London's houses and apartments are now worth $2.2 trillion. That's as much as Brazil's GDP.
- Inside New York City's priciest apartments January 11, 2015From a luxury chateau in the sky to an urban mansion: Feast your eyes on these obscenely expensive Manhattan apartments.
- Everybody is moving to Oregon January 8, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- 10 least affordable rental markets January 7, 2015Read full story for latest details.