Welcome to Tice Realty…
Relax and enjoy the view from this spacious deluxe condo overlooking Indian Hills Golf Course and lake. This spectular condo features vaulted ceilings, a wood burning fireplace, beautiful wood floors, breakfast bar, updated kitchen with beautiful cabinetry and tile counter, formal dining area with a panoramic view of beautiful Indian Hills and that is just… Read More
Exclusive home at end of cul de sac has it ALL! Beautiful lake view home features massive great room complete with wood burning stone fireplace and beautiful hardwood floors. Entertain from your gourmet kitchen complete with 5 burner gas range, climate controled wine storage, and large pantry. Kitchen is a gourmet cook’s delight. Spacious cabinetry… Read More
Area Information: Greers Ferry Lake
Nestled in the heart of north central Arkansas, Greers Ferry Lake is a 40,000 acre man-made lake monitored by the US Army Corp of Engineers. Shoreline management has kept this pristine beauty clean and natural since it was first dedicated in 1963. Each year, the Greers Ferry Lake and Little Red River Association organizes a shoreline clean up in September. With the help of hundred of volunteers, the shoreline is cleaned of trash and litter to further enhance the true beauty that nature has provided. Thousands of visitors come each year to enjoy the clean waters for boating, swimming, and a … [Read More...]
- 2 million homeowners no longer seriously underwater April 19, 2014Surging home prices have helped nearly two million homeowners get back above water on their mortgages over the past year.
- Americans are back in love with real estate April 19, 2014According to Gallup, Americans think real estate is the best long-term investment. Unfortunately, they're wrong.
- Want to make money as a landlord? Try Detroit April 16, 2014Want to make money as a landlord? Consider Detroit... seriously.
- Detroit to auction vacant homes. Starting bid: $1,000 April 15, 2014In its ongoing battle to fight blight, Detroit is launching a website where it will auction off vacant homes seized in tax foreclosures.
- Live in a rock star's home for about $1 million April 11, 2014American guitarist Dave Navarro is selling his Hollywood bachelor pad along with his custom bed.